JHI is Ireland’s first alternative legal solutions provider. In a market that is resistant to change, JHI are changing the landscape of how law is performed. We offer technology led solutions, quality legal expertise and workforce flexibility.
We base our services and our business model on four core values: Resilience, Trust, Ambition, Flexibility. We hold ourselves to the highest level of quality that our clients expect and demand.
We are therefore looking for an ambitious salesperson who wants to provide value and get hands on experience within one of Ireland’s fastest growing start-ups. If you are a motivated individual with a track record of high performance, we are the company for you #jointhemovement
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice to help our customers get the best experience from the JHI solution by
working in a consultative role with customers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships & build out sales strategy in a
campaign driven environment
- Work towards strategic goals consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding
customer experience to existing client base
- Managing client & consultant relations within multiple projects & developing best practices to
ensure the solutions excellence
- Consistent consultant management to develop and maintain healthy relationships with JHI’s consultant base
- Working towards KPI’s to deliver on targets
- Building and maintaining new pipeline on a consistent basis. Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- Experience in leading, motivating and working well with others
- Ability to work independently in an organized manner and excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in working towards strategic goals
- Experience with CRM system for pipeline management
- Achieved an undergraduate Qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting