We are hiring a Recruiter to join our growing team at Johnson Hana. The successful candidate will join a busy and dynamic team and will focus on ensuring we have a strong database of relevant Legal Professionals to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
The candidate will be an experienced Recruiter who is committed to excellence and interested in disruption within the legal market. The ideal candidate would come from either an agency or legal background with a minimum of 1 years’ experience.
To view the full job spec, and to apply for the role, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2744964663/
- Developing and growing the Johnson Hana community of talented, qualified legal professionals. You will be expected to target potential high calibre consultants with a view to registering them on to our database in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Managing existing consultants – You will be responsible for the management of consultants who have signed up to our database or who have worked with us on previous projects. You will develop relationships with our consultants to fully understand their skillset, availability and to engage them on the most suitable projects.
- Interviewing new consultants and managing our database to ensure that all requisite information and documents are obtained.
- Liaising with other stakeholders in the business to match profiles of registered consultants with client engagements.
- Negotiating salaries and contracts with consultants.
- Utilise the database for referrals and introductions to new talent.
- Ensure that the Johnson Hana database is up to date and populated correctly.
- A Recruiter with a minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Interested in joining a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive individual who works well with KPI’s.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- An interest in disruption within the legal market.
- Attention to detail with ability to maintain and manage Consultant database.
Other skills/qualifications (desirable):
- Legal experience preferred but not essential.
- Full 360 recruitment experience.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in account management.
- Experience with Salesforce.
Other information about the role
- This position is open to full time applicants.
- We are based in Dublin city centre and offer a flexible work week – minimum of three days in the office per week and as required for client meetings.
For candidates who have previously applied for roles at Johnson Hana, we welcome you submitting a new, tailored application for this role.
About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s leading alternative legal solutions provider. By focusing on legal process work we reduce client legal spend by over 50%.
Founded by brothers, Dan & Alex Fox in 2017, the firm has rapidly built a reputation in Ireland for the high-quality, low-cost legal solutions we offer. This has resulted in rapid expansion through the acquisition of large corporate and public sector clients including Airbnb, Twitter, ESB, Tesco, Ryanair to name a few.
Our client roster includes household names around the world from a range of industries. These include U.S. headquartered global technology companies, major Irish retail banks, state utility providers, leading airline carriers, global supermarket brands, and many others.
Johnson Hana has raised over €5 million in venture and private equity funding to fuel our expansion and broaden the services and products we offer to clients.
Looking to the future, we foresee considerable further expansion as we capitalise on our first-mover advantage to dominate the domestic market for our services, as well as increasing demand (and therefore further growth opportunities) in the U.K. and U.S. markets.