We are hiring a Recruitment Manager!
Position available for a recruitment professional to join a fast growing company.
Consultant Recruitment and Management
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s first alternative legal services company. We have a database of 1000+ lawyers who have signed up with us to avail of contract, flexible work.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing the community of talented, fully qualified lawyers. You will be expected to target potential high calibre consultants with a view to registering them on to our database in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Managing existing consultants You will be responsible for the management of consultants who have signed up to our database or who have worked with us on previous projects. You will be expected to develop relationships with our consultants to fully understand their skillset, availability and to match them with the most suitable role.
- Interviewing new consultants and managing our database to ensure that all requisite information and documents are obtained.
- Liaising with other stakeholders in the business to match profiles of registered consultants with client engagements.
- Issue profiles to relevant clients when requested, manage interviews and provide feedback.
- Negotiating salaries and contracts with consultants.
- Establishing your own network of lawyers in Ireland to become the ‘go-to’ for lawyers seeking an alternative way to practice their profession.
- Utilise the database for referrals and introductions to new talent.
- Ensure that the Johnson Hana database is up to date and populated correctly.
- Design and process improvement of recruitment, on boarding and consultant management processes.
We will also require you to utilise your recruitment skills as we grow out the core JH team. You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing a recruitment strategy for Johnson Hana including; producing job specifications across various functions such as Operations, Account Management, Technology and Business Development.
- Liaising with stakeholders in the business in relation to specific requirements, formal interview processes, conduct screening calls, provide feedback to line managers, issue recommendations, candidate management, schedule interviews, provide feedback, manage offer stage, conduct background checks/references.
- Review and revise strategy as the business continues to scale.
As a scaling business, we continue to grow our brand and build awareness around the solutions we provide across our key stakeholders such as potential consultants, clients and other relevant audiences.
You will be responsible for managing our Social Media channels.
You will be expected to:
- Design, develop and implement a social media strategy – this will include analysing the market in order to implement the best strategy for JH in line with our media and branding guidelines.
- Monitor and analyse information received throughout our social media channels. Engage with all media to ensure that JH is interacting with the market.
- Produce content – on a regular basis. Liaise with others to orchestrate a content strategy and timetable to post regular content.
- Events: you will also be expected to be involved in attending and/or creating professional events which are relevant to our mission.
All our employees are required to develop relationships with our existing clients as well as actively bring in new business.
You will be expected to:
- Utilise your own professional network to introduce the relevant stakeholders to the JH sales team
- Actively target relevant businesses who are hiring legal counsel. Utilise your own skills and the use of LinkedIn and other networking platforms to find the relevant contact.
You will be:
- A recruiter with experience in contract recruitment
- Legal experience preferred but not essential
- Interested in joining a fast paced environment
- A proactive individual who works well with KPI’s
- The role is a full time role
You will have:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An interest in disruption within the legal market
About working at Johnson Hana:
- The legal industry needs change and Johnson Hana is driving that change. We aim to improve the lives of the legal professionals who work with us and this vision extends to our headquarter employees also. What we can offer you is an opportunity to be involved in an exciting, high growth company with an energetic, fast paced work environment (operating remotely, for now!) a competitive salary and a true respect for work/life balance.
- Our people are our main asset and we want those on board who believe in the mission of the company and the values at our core; Transparency, Innovation, Drive, Empowerment and Strength in Unity.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org