About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s first alternative legal solutions provider. Our mission is to transform the legal industry so that it works better, for everyone.
We offer a combination of expert lawyers, smart technology and project management to deliver bespoke legal solutions, reducing legal spend by over 50%.
We are a trusted partner to the world’s most forward-thinking, quality focused businesses who, like us, recognise that most legal work is process driven but charged out as if it were advice. It doesn’t need to be.
Johnson Hana is seeking to hire a number of Legal Consultants for upcoming projects with multiple international companies. These projects will range from 6-12 months in length and there is a strong potential for the projects to be extended beyond this timeframe. We can offer full-time and part-time hours for these projects and there is some flexibility as to when these hours can be completed.
- Draft, negotiate and review various commercial documents which include MSA’s, SOW’s, NDA’s, sale and purchase agreements and shareholders agreements
- Support the various business units in respect of their key objectives
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as required within the business unit
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand the project and aim to provide solutions to meet the project objectives
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence when dealing with the client and working on the project
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of Legal Corporate Commercial Experience
- Experience drafting and negotiating contracts
- Qualified Legal professional
- Ability to work with a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
Interested candidates should send their CV via the Contact Us page: https://www.johnsonhana.com/contact/