About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s first alternative legal solutions provider. Our mission is to transform the legal industry so that it works better, for everyone.
We offer a combination of expert lawyers, smart technology and project management to deliver bespoke legal solutions, reducing legal spend by over 50%.
We are a trusted partner to the world’s most forward-thinking, quality focused businesses who, like us, recognise that most legal work is process driven but charged out as if it were advice. It doesn’t need to be.
Johnson Hana is seeking to hire a Company Secretary for an upcoming project. This project will vary in length from 6-12 months, and there is a strong potential for the projects to be extended beyond this timeframe. Weekly hourly commitment to the project will be full time, 40 hours. This contract is hybrid.
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
- Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
- Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
Key Skills & experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Company Secretary position
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under their own initiative with a strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Microsoft Word, Windows, etc.) and Board portal software an advantage.
Interested candidates should send their CV via the Contact Us page: https://www.johnsonhana.com/contact/