About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s first alternative legal solutions provider. Our mission is to transform the legal industry so that it works better, for everyone.
We offer a combination of expert lawyers, smart technology and project management to deliver bespoke legal solutions, reducing legal spend by over 50%.
We are a trusted partner to the world’s most forward-thinking, quality focused businesses who, like us, recognise that most legal work is process driven but charged out as if it were advice. It doesn’t need to be.
Johnson Hana is seeking to hire Data Protection/Privacy Consultants for upcoming Data Protection and Privacy projects. These projects will range from 3-6 month in length and there is a strong potential for the projects to be extended beyond this timeframe. The expected time commitment range between 10-25hrs per week and there is some flexibility as to when these hours can be completed. These projects can also be worked remotely.
- Experience in Data Protection and Privacy law.
- Draft new and amend existing internal data protection policies, guidelines, and procedures, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Experience working on DPIA’s, LIA’s, TIA’s and similar documents.
- Deliver training across all business units to staff members who are involved in data handling or processing.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance and to address potential issues
- Familiarity to responding to data subject access requests.
- Experience interviewing internal stakeholders regarding privacy and data compliance processes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister
- 1 years+ experience in Data Protection
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection law
- Experience with Privacy law
- Ability to work with a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
Interested candidates should send their CV via the Contact Us page: https://www.johnsonhana.com/contact/