About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s first alternative legal solutions provider. Our mission is to transform the legal industry so that it works better, for everyone.
We offer a combination of expert lawyers, smart technology and project management to deliver bespoke legal solutions, reducing legal spend by over 50%.
We are a trusted partner to the world’s most forward-thinking, quality focused businesses who, like us, recognise that most legal work is process driven but charged out as if it were advice. It doesn’t need to be.
Johnson Hana is seeking to hire a number of Paralegals to join the Johnson Hana Community. We have a number of exciting upcoming projects with multiple international companies. These projects will range from 9-12 months in length and there is a strong potential for the projects to be extended beyond this timeframe. We can offer fulltime or part time hours for these projects and will be able to offer remote and hybrid working options.
- Assist in the review, drafting, and management of contracts and agreements.
- Maintain a contract database, track renewals, and ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- Processing paper and electronic documents.
- Conduct legal research to support the legal teams initiatives and decision making processes.
- Summarize findings and relevant legal precedents.
- Assist in the development of compliance policies and procedures.
- Assist in gathering and organising documents and information for legal disputes.
- Organize and maintain legal records, including contracts, correspondence, and legal documents.
- Ensure data and document security and confidentiality.
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand the project and aim to provide solutions to meet the project objectives.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence when dealing with the client and working on the project.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Law Degree or relevant qualification
- Preferably experience in a Paralegal/Legal Executive position
- Ability to work with a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should send their CV via the Contact Us page: https://www.johnsonhana.com/contact/