About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s first alternative legal solutions provider. Our mission is to transform the legal industry so that it works better, for everyone.
We offer a combination of expert lawyers, smart technology and project management to deliver bespoke legal solutions, reducing legal spend by over 50%.
We are a trusted partner to the world’s most forward-thinking, quality focused businesses who, like us, recognise that most legal work is process driven but charged out as if it were advice. It doesn’t need to be.
Johnson Hana is seeking to hire an experienced Personal Injuries & Insurance Legal Consultant for an upcoming project with a large Irish Retailer. This project will range from 6-12 months in length and we can offer part time or fulltime hours and it can be worked remotely.
- Review and assess claims coming through to the business to decide what the best course of action may be
- Give support to the claims department of the business with case assessments
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as required within the business unit
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand the project and aim to provide solutions to meet the project objectives
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence when dealing with the client and working on the project
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of Personal Injuries and/or Insurance experience
- Qualified Legal professional
- Ability to work with a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiations skills
Interested candidates should send their CV via the Contact Us page: https://www.johnsonhana.com/contact/