About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s first alternative legal solutions provider. Our mission is to transform the legal industry so that it works better, for everyone.
We offer a combination of expert lawyers, smart technology and project management to deliver bespoke legal solutions, reducing legal spend by over 50%.
We are a trusted partner to the world’s most forward-thinking, quality focused businesses who, like us, recognise that most legal work is process driven but charged out as if it were advice. It doesn’t need to be.
Johnson Hana is seeking to hire a Privacy Program Manager for an upcoming project. This project ranges from 12-24 months, and there is a strong potential for the project to be extended beyond this timeframe. Weekly hourly commitment to the project will be full time, 40 hours. This contract is fully remote.
- This person will act as the operational layer who can help build out the privacy program under guidance and instruction from senior management.
- Develop and maintain privacy program documentation aligning with business objectives and privacy protection.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the company’s privacy program, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders for continuous improvement.
- Compile operational documentation packs and create document templates.
- Assist in internal and external oversight of the privacy program, working closely with Legal and Compliance teams.
- Triage business requests aligned with the business strategy, coordinating with relevant subject matter experts (Legal and DPO).
- Offer general support to the legal team on assigned projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a privacy program management role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with various stakeholders.
- Excellent Project Manager skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills to translate complex technical concepts into actionable insights.
Interested candidates should send their CV via the Contact Us page: https://www.johnsonhana.com/contact/