Ready for the next chapter in your career? We are looking for a Legal Solutions Director to join us as we continue to transform the legal services market in Ireland and beyond.
We are hiring a qualified lawyer with a love of marketing, building key relationships and business development to join our team. The successful candidate will help drive our mission to disrupt the legal market and offer more opportunities for lawyers to work in alternative, flexible ways.
Objectives of the Legal Solutions Director
- Increase sales and drive revenue generation by supporting the sales team, developing new clients and working with existing clients.
- Act as our brand ambassador and thought leader, taking centre stage in our marketing activities including webinars, panel events etc
- Develop new products, assist with enhancement of existing products, and oversee delivery of new and existing products to our clients.
- Ensure that products and services being delivered to clients maintain the highest quality standards, consistent throughout engagements and across all clients and industries.
Key activities / deliverables:
- Support the sales team as a technical expert, actively participating in pricing, sales pitches, and business development.
- In partnership with the sales team, develop sales strategies and outreach on different products and solutions.
- Develop new products/legal solutions based on market research/client needs:
- This will include research, business case development, product design (legal process, technology, and project management), delivery planning, risk assessment, marketing, and targeted business development (existing and new clients).
- Consulting with clients to translate buyer requirements into a standardized solution offering with a core package of deliverables, including a commercial financial model, service delivery scope, and deployment timelines.
- Analyse and enhance existing products/solutions, identifying enhancements/efficiency opportunities, designing solution improvements, and working with the delivery team to implement the solutions.
- Help to analyse the commercial viability of products & solutions, generating market-focused pricing estimates for clients and monitoring product performance.
- Monitor market trends in provision of alternative legal services, data review, artificial intelligence and/or other related software to identify new business opportunities.
- Leverage personal network to sell new and existing products.
You will be:
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
- Experience working as part of an in-house legal team is ideal but will consider private practise lawyers
- A proactive individual who works well with KPIs.
- A natural born marketer and thought-leader
- Practical and solution focused.
For candidates who have previously signed up to our platform for consultant opportunities, we welcome your application for this role to join our core HQ team.
About the Legal Solutions Team
The Legal Solutions Team is responsible for expanding sales of Johnson Hana solutions and developing and enhancing new and existing managed legal solutions. This team is led by the VP of Legal Solutions and advises clients on managed solutions, drawing up the blueprints for future solutions, working alongside our clients to optimise their department or team.
The team works closely with our Sales, Marketing and Client Delivery functions to ensure we offer and deliver the best solution for our clients’ needs. Solutions developed to date include Johnson Hana GDPR support, commercial contracts review/remediation, discovery, complaints management and property solutions such as registrations or management of compulsory purchase order projects.
Why Johnson Hana?
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s leading alternative legal solutions provider. That means we disaggregate legal advisory and legal process work, and focus on the latter. We want to change the way legal work is done and we have big plans to expand and grow massively, but we need your help!
- We believe in Transparency, we bring the ultimate level of transparency to our clients and to our people.
- We believe in being Innovative, we are disrupting the legal industry, we try to find a better way and try to add value to all that we do.
- We are Driven, we aim for excellence, and strive to be the best in class, we understand that changing an industry is not easy but we work hard and understand the purpose in the work we do.
- Our product is our people and we ensure that our people feel Empowered to do their best work. Our people work with autonomy and ownership and are given room to grow and take sensible risks.
- We understand that our success is inextricably linked to our community and to our clients, we are building something very special together. We work in this way because we are Stronger Together.
We have an incredible culture, offer long-term and rewarding career opportunities. Coupled with hybrid working, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits packages.