Ready for the next chapter in your career? We are looking for a Project Manager to join us as we continue transform the legal services market in Ireland and beyond.
We are looking to add a project manager to our Managed Legal Solutions team at Johnson Hana. This role follows the successful raise of over €10.5m in equity funding from AIB (€15m total funding raised to date) and at a time when we are looking to rapidly scale the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of a range of managed legal projects for our clients from inception to close.
The project manager will report to the Managing Director of Managed Legal Solutions and work collaboratively across the business but particularly with our legal consultants, legal solutions architects and other project managers.
The project manager will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a range of projects through all stages from initial requirements gathering and planning through to successful closure
- Preparing detailed project plans, budgets and client communication approaches and tracking progress against same
- Working closely with the team of expert lawyers within our Legal Solutions Team to develop new and innovative processes to achieve client objectives
- Managing teams of highly skilled legal consultants, setting their priorities, ensuring they can operate effectively and being accountable for their outputs
- Building strong relationships with our clients, keeping them updated on progress through timely, sophisticated reporting and working to become their trusted advisors
- Setting a culture of quality on all projects and assuring this with stringent control processes and strong risk management strategies
- Driving business development and generating new business by identifying opportunities to upsell to existing clients and leveraging personal networks
- Working with the Sales team by providing insight into the needs of our clients and advising on complex or novel opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 – 8 years of experience working in a projects based client service role such as Risk and Advisory, consulting or professional services
- A relevant professional project management qualification (PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated success with blue chip clients in leading and delivering end-to-end projects
- A positive, solution focused mindset and the ability to bring clarity when faced with ambiguous requirements
- A committed, hard working and humble approach to their work
- The ability to operate independently with little supervision while utilising excellent judgement and problem solving
Johnson Hana is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, we are open to hybrid working arrangements. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box.
So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Please apply directly for the role through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3352547338/
About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s leading alternative legal solutions provider. That means we disaggregate legal advisory and legal process work, and focus on the latter.
Legal Process Outsourcing – whereby a specific legal process is carved out and outsourced to us.
Legal Process Secondments – to augment a busy legal team or fulfil a temporary requirement for an experienced legal professional.
Historically, legal advisory and legal process work were tackled and billed in the same way. This means that all legal work has been as costly and time consuming as legal advice.
It doesn’t need to be.
We deliver legal process work through a combination of innovative legal technologies, robust project management methodologies, and expert lawyers. This approach reduces client legal spend by over 50%, while also providing totally transparent reporting and billing. This leaves our clients free to focus on the strategic, advisory work that really adds value.