Ready for the next chapter in your career? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join us as we continue transform the legal services market in Ireland and beyond.
This is a new role we are creating to expand our marketing team as we begin to increase the scope, scale, and breadth of our marketing and content output.
We have recently successfully raised over €10.5m in equity funding from AIB (€15m total funding raised to date) and are looking to rapidly scale the business in a range of areas.
The Digital Marketing Executive will manage website content, aid with SEO, and manage both paid and unpaid content promotion (LinkedIn, Google, Podcast platforms, etc.) Additionally, they will help to build out our reporting and analytics capabilities which will help us amend and justify our overall marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Associate Director of Marketing and will work collaboratively across the business.
The Digital Marketing Executive will support the growing marketing department with a range of tasks including (but not limited to):
- Website management, including:
- Content publication
- Liaising with external providers
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Paid campaigns (LinkedIn, paid search, digital advertising, etc.)
- Organic content promotion (LinkedIn and other social media, PR,)
- Management of email campaigns
- Reporting and analytics (Salesforce Pardot, Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.) to identify insights and produce reports that demonstrate the efficacy of marketing activities
- Contribute ideas about how we can promote our services and our content
- Support the wider business with marketing activities (i.e. presentations, social media profile management, etc.)
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum two-three years’ experience in a busy marketing (or other content producing) department
- Experience with website management:
- Basic coding awareness preferable (html)
- Experience with social media (notably LinkedIn)
- Experience of producing reports and data ready for presentations
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Familiarity with writing Press Releases is preferable.
Working at Johnson Hana
This is a full-time, permanent position. Salary is based on experience and qualifications.
The majority of our HQ staff work a hybrid week with days in the office combined with days working from home. However, we are open to fully remote work depending on the candidate’s individual circumstances.
The list of qualifications and expertise above is intended to provide a guide to the sort of candidate we are looking for, rather than an exhaustive minimum threshold. So, if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Johnson Hana is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly for the role through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3349498834/
About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s leading alternative legal solutions provider. That means we disaggregate legal advisory and legal process work, and focus on the latter.
Legal Process Outsourcing – whereby a specific legal process is carved out and outsourced to us.
Legal Process Secondments – to augment a busy legal team or fulfil a temporary requirement for an experienced legal professional.
Historically, legal advisory and legal process work were tackled and billed in the same way. This means that all legal work has been as costly and time consuming as legal advice.
It doesn’t need to be.
We deliver legal process work through a combination of innovative legal technologies, robust project management methodologies, and expert lawyers. This approach reduces client legal spend by over 50%, while also providing totally transparent reporting and billing. This leaves our clients free to focus on the strategic, advisory work that really adds value.