Ready for the next chapter in your career? We are looking for a Director of Sales to join us as we continue transform the legal services market in Ireland and beyond.
- Work with the leadership team to continuously refine the Johnson Hana Go-to-Market plan to meet high-growth sales goals, including inputting into proposition and solution
- Directly manage and lead the sales team (currently 2 FTE, growing to approximately 4-6 in 2023) and uitilise KPIs/metrics to ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are measured and comfortably met
- Be responsible for the hiring and onboarding of future sales teams members
- Bring high-energy, focus, intellectual curiosity and a passion for progressing the Johnson Hana model and ‘the future of law’ model
- Lead and closely sponsor key deals with strategic partners and prospects
- Contribute to maturing Johnson Hana’s proposition to sell more strategic, higher-value, multi-year deals with sophisticated customers
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Delivery, Customer Success, Talent and Marketing
- Establish the SDR function and subsequent funnel metrics to ensure the pipeline grows in proportion to the company’s revenue goals
- Provide concise and complete metrics and measures of success
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Swiftly onboard and coach the sales team to ensure optimal and consistent performance
- Optimize the sales workflow, including prospect targeting, lead qualification, CRM optimization
- Build and drive a culture of sales excellence across our business, through professionalising our processes, enhancing firm-wide capability, and overseeing regular communications to support this goal.
- 8+ years of experience in a Sales and or Customer Success environment or relevant customer-facing roles including a successful track record of managing high-growth sales functions
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Sales career rooted in consultative sales methodologies with C-level executives inside of enterprise firms and government institutions
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices and a proven ability to coach and develop sales talent
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use complex data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Salesforce CRM experience a positive
Please apply directly for the role through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3352749264/
About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s leading alternative legal solutions provider. That means we disaggregate legal advisory and legal process work, and focus on the latter.
Legal Process Outsourcing – whereby a specific legal process is carved out and outsourced to us.
Legal Process Secondments – to augment a busy legal team or fulfil a temporary requirement for an experienced legal professional.
Historically, legal advisory and legal process work were tackled and billed in the same way. This means that all legal work has been as costly and time consuming as legal advice.
It doesn’t need to be.
We deliver legal process work through a combination of innovative legal technologies, robust project management methodologies, and expert lawyers. This approach reduces client legal spend by over 50%, while also providing totally transparent reporting and billing. This leaves our clients free to focus on the strategic, advisory work that really adds value.