Ready for the next chapter in your career? We are looking for a Head of People and Culture to join us as we continue transform the legal services market in Ireland and beyond.
We are delighted to add this key role to our leadership team, at an incredibly important time in the strategic development of our business. We have just successfully raised over €10.5m in equity funding from AIB (€15m total funding raised to date) and are looking to rapidly scale the business.
This role will be a crucial one in driving the growth of the business – acting as a strategic leader who will implement the Company’s PnC strategy to recruit, retain and develop talent and seek to develop an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes excellence, collaboration, and participation. They will be responsible for leading the entire employee-life cycle, and the development of new people-related systems, processes, and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals and strategic objectives and in line with the Company’s management philosophy.
Reporting to the COO and working collaboratively with the leadership team, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing policies and best practices for the Company’s expanding organization. This person will have the opportunity to build the HR and internal Recruitment team to support them as the business grows.
The Head of People and Culture will coordinate and implement all people-related services, policies, and programs and manage the internal HR and Recruitment function. They will:
- In close collaboration with executive management, line managers and other stakeholders, facilitate the business growth strategy and vision through its people and help to drive a culture of excellence, high performance, and innovation;
- Provide tools and guidelines to support and implement policies and procedures, benefit summaries and compensation guidelines;
- Maintain a high-quality central HR function, recommending and implementing appropriate technology, systems, and tools, including use of metrics and data to inform key decisions;
- Lead the recruitment, selection process, and on-boarding processes. Work with management to ensure the selection of the right candidates for all hires;
- Lead development and execution of employee engagement and retention strategies, plans, and initiatives, including the design and implementation of a training, mentoring and professional development and succession plans;
- Manage the performance management process;
- Lead employee welfare, wellness and health programs for staff;
- Other HR related initiatives as may be required from time to time.
- Excellent relationship builder with a minimum of 3 years’ experience being a member of a senior leadership team
- Experience overseeing rapid headcount growth and overseeing large recruitment projects in a scale-up
- Deep and broad understanding of employment law, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, and benefits
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and collaboratively about staff development and training
- Ability to influence and build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative working relationships
- Ability to determine and ensure compliance within all jurisdictional legislation and regulations
Johnson Hana is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, we are open to remote work. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Please apply directly for the role through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3332144215/
About Johnson Hana
Johnson Hana is Ireland’s leading alternative legal solutions provider. That means we disaggregate legal advisory and legal process work, and focus on the latter.
Legal Process Outsourcing – whereby a specific legal process is carved out and outsourced to us.
Legal Process Secondments – to augment a busy legal team or fulfil a temporary requirement for an experienced legal professional.
Historically, legal advisory and legal process work were tackled and billed in the same way. This means that all legal work has been as costly and time consuming as legal advice.
It doesn’t need to be.
We deliver legal process work through a combination of innovative legal technologies, robust project management methodologies, and expert lawyers. This approach reduces client legal spend by over 50%, while also providing totally transparent reporting and billing. This leaves our clients free to focus on the strategic, advisory work that really adds value.